Saturday, January 15, 2005

Hello World

The Salt of Life....poetic and timely when considering how my days are spent watching the no-disqualification cage match between this computer monitor and my salt crystal lamp.

Wha?

Salt crystal emits massive amounts of negative ions which, basically, cancel the electromagnetic frequencies radiating from my monitor. These frequencies are part of a larger environmental problem that goes virtually unnoticed, electronic smog. Televisions, computers, power lines, even home appliances and more...all contribute.


My salt lamp is nearly 10 lbs and always on. My monitor is 22" and always on. Sounds like a good match-up eh? This chunk of Himalayan salt crystal threw the figure-four on my 22" NEC monitor since day 2 (first day is just warm-up ..heh).

If you spend a good bit of time in front of a computer, you should consider one of these.




No comments: