Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Going commando...salt lamp ions removed!

Oh hell....what have I done?

Had an order to fill today but came up one short...I donated my salt lamp (of the needed size) to fill the request and get it on it's way. I swear to you this: The overall difference this salt crystal lamp made in the air when first put in this room is magnified by the difference in the air now that it's gone! The warm, soothing, peach-colored glow of a hefty, natural chunk of lighted salt crystal standing at a 24-hour ionic vigil.

Powerful ions in a slug fest with "sha chi" (bad energy), airborne bacteria and allergens, and cancer-causing electronic smog from electronics, appliances, TV's...oh and the monitor and computer we are using right now. They are all gone now.... everyone who has come in this room has remarked on the striking change in the air and "vibe" since I took my lamp out.


Part of me is afraid the next one I put in here won't be as good, I should know better though. Our stuff is ALWAYS consistent....honestly IMO these are the best salt lamps and the best salt crystal bath salts you can get anywhere. The potency and energy level is superior with Ionicsalts...I don't need scientific instruments to know this, it's in the air.
I might add a "fire bowl" - I've always liked those.

I miss my salt lamp!

More surface area = more ionic bliss

No comments: