Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Global Logistics...whiskey-tango-foxtrot

This is so very special. For some reason our stuff will be an extra week in arriving - thousands of pounds of wonderful salt stuck in a NYC harbor. The drama is unbearable. Still without a salt lamp!
It's an experiment of which the results are becoming quite apparent. Being a former smoker, as of nearly six months ago, I never expected I'd be "sensitive" to cigarette smoke. Weekdays are spent around a heavy smoker in an enclosed area...guess what's happened since my lamp went bye-bye...go on - guess.

Daily headaches, throat soreness, stuffy sinuses, lack of energy, poor sleep...it's amazing to me now that I smoked as much as I did before I quit. Even more amazing was how I was still able to absorb enough oygen to function. For me the beauty of a salt lamp is secondary to it's profound health effects.

Stepping further, these effects are affected by the energy and light that comes abundantly when warm and glowing. I often wonder if it's more than just negative ions. The color frequencies of the salt, the hygroscopic properties...it's something else. I need some of that good stuff right now.

Man my throat hurts......


No comments: